Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My email address

It's funny, because when I made this email address, I was thinking of how a friend in college used the word "traddle." It was his own word, as far as I could tell, and it meant one of two things: either really jamming, musically, or getting wasted. It was his pronunciation of the word "travel." "NOW we're traddling!" he'd say.

I'm not sure why I was thinking of him when I signed up for the email address of letstraddle at gmail, but I was, so there you have it. (feel free to write me any time!)

The funny thing is that when I googled it, I found this definition on the Urban Dictionary:

"Blather about one's company's products, most often having a derogatory connotation and used at or in the context of discussions about industry trade shows.

The lame sales drone peppered me with meaningless traddle about their stupid Acme 9000 Ionizing Pillowcase Cleaner."

I had to laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home